Disney ABC Television Group Executive Assistant in Burbank, California
The Disney/ABC Television Group is composed of the Walt Disney Company’s (NYSE: DIS) global entertainment and news television properties, owned television stations group, as well as radio and publishing businesses. This includes the ABC Television Network, ABC Owned Television Stations Group, ABC Studios, Disney Channels Worldwide, ABC Family and SOAPnet, as well as Disney/ABC Domestic Television and Disney Media Distribution. The Radio Disney Network, Hyperion publishing, and the Company’s equity interest in A&E Television Networks round out the Group’s portfolio of media businesses.
ABC Television seeks a qualified candidate for an Executive Assistant role supporting a SVP Music Business & Legal Affairs Executive. In this role, the person will perform a variety of administrative duties including word processing, handling heavy volume of phone calls, booking travel arrangements, preparing simple documents (including letters) and coordinating a busy calendar. Additional responsibilities include: managing invoices and payments for a variety of projects, preparing and submitting expense reports, updating and maintaining a variety of status reports and charts. Environment is demanding and fast-paced and involves preparation, revision and distribution of time-sensitive legal documents. Ideal candidate has great credentials and an interest in learning about television, and music business and legal affairs.
Responsibilities : • Answering and screening incoming calls
• Assisting in matters relating to Music Licensing and Music Publishing
• Scheduling meetings and maintaining extensive calendars
• Handling the preparation and processing of expense reports
• Managing and maintaining departmental files
• Updating status reports
• General office duties including photocopying, faxing, shipping and ordering supplies
• Contributes to departmental projects as well as implements special projects as assigned
• Overseeing the ordering and maintenance of general office supplies for the team
• Oversee special projects and/or assignments as needed
• Tracking the status of execution of agreements
Basic Qualifications :
• Candidate should have a minimum of two years administrative experience with a strong knowledge of the TV and Music Licensing and Publishing industries.
• Computer proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Team player attitude with the ability to interact with multiple levels of employees and clients within and outside the organization.
• Must work well under pressure
• Ability to multi-task successfully
• Detail-oriented, with proven organizational and prioritization skills
• Excellent analytical skills with the ability to exercise appropriate judgment in executing tasks without supervision
• Ability to multi-task a variety of projects at any given time
• Effective communication skills in both verbal and written form
• Must possess enthusiasm, flexibility and creativity and be willing to assume challenges and increased responsibility.
Preferred Qualifications :
• Prior agency desk, legal and/or business affairs experience.
• An interest in TV and Music and/or business affairs.
Required Education :
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
Job ID: 554018BR
Job Posting Company: Media Networks