Disney ABC Television Group Coordinator - Post Production in Burbank, California
The Post Production Coordinator supports 1-2 Production Executives on multiple series and pilots from Pre-Production through Production, Post Production and Delivery. This person is the point person working with the shows Post Production team to ensure that all ABCS procedures, protocols, and requirements, are being met and adhered to.
Additionally, the Post Coordinator is the liaison on specific shows, who will interact with other Corporate departments, such as DATGI (International), Domestic, Network, and all other TWDC divisions which depend on ABCS Post for their own deliverables, and elements.
The Post Coordinator will be an integral part of ensuring that all aspects of Post Production are achieved in a manner that is proactive, efficient, and cost effective, resulting in all parties needs being met.
Responsibilities : • Supporting 2 Production Executives: Heavy phone volume, scheduling appointments/meetings, keeping show records, binders, calendars, etc.
• Generate Deal Memos, and start paperwork, for all show Post Production personnel at the direction of the Executive in Post Production.
• Assist in obtaining bids from Sound, Video, VSFX, and Avid vendors, as necessary.
• Assist in comparing competitive bids for best price/talent, as necessary.
• Research availability of Post Production staff, and editorial talent, to identify potential candidates.
• Ensure the Post staffs of each show receives, and understands, the departmental Post Guide.
• Gather, create, and revise, as necessary, Post Production schedules, contact lists, and other relevant Post Production documentation for internal dissemination.
• Customize, distribute, and update, ABC Studios delivery requirements & distribution lists, as necessary.
• Interact with both show personnel, and ABC Studios Technology Department, to ensure digital uploads of all dailies, rough cuts, and final cuts, occur when scheduled. Work with appropriate personnel to resolve any issues which impede successful uploads.
• Maintain expense reports, contact lists, equipment logs, staff database, and show documentation/records, as necessary.
Basic Qualifications :
• Minimum 2 yrs. Experience in the Entertainment Industry at the Show, Post Facility, or Corporate Level, or related experience, in lieu thereof.
• Microsoft Office, Visio, PowerPoint, Excel
Preferred Qualifications :
• The television Post Production process.
• Alexa, Red, Sony F55, and various other Digital Cameras from On Set Production workflow through Production, Post, and Final Delivery.
• Knowledge of 4k Post Production Workflow.
• An interest in Post Production as a potential career path.
Required Education :
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Job ID: 551453BR
Job Posting Company: Media Networks